An interesting article showing the benefits for our kids growing up on farms versus town kids. Read More . . .
Health and Safety News
Quad bikes are involved in approximately 28% of all work-related farm deaths. Read More . . .
Visit our office 127 Broadway North Stratford - Phone Number 06 765 7710 or 0508 ONFARM Read More . . .
As we launch into this Spring season around the country, the OnFarmSafety Team want to remind you to discuss your risk management plans regularly with all of your staff. Read More . . .
Our thoughts are with the family of the young girl who was involved in the quad bike incident over the weekend. OnFarmSafety New Zealand don't know the full circumstances of this tragedy but we do understand the practicalities of juggling the farm management pressures. Read More . . .
Drought in the rural areas of New Zealand can have major safety and health consequences. As farmers concern and worry increases around animal welfare; lack of feed; loss of production; loss of income; then stress levels rise and become a major contributing factor and a potential Safety and Health Hazard. Read More . . .
- Children on Farms - By Bronwyn Muir
- The worst CAN happen - Gregg Peters
- Common Sense Doesn't Work - Gregg Peters
- Training your staff and keeping a record of your hazardous substances - From Worksafe
- Keeping Children Safe.... Sandras Blog
- Top five agricultural safety tips
- Take a Break...... From Our Manawatu consultant Jenny
- Sandras blog: Preventing job related injuries is good business
- Recharge Yourself - Bridgets blog
- FROSTS!~ Leah our Northland consultant