It’s that time of the year again when we just want to have some time to kick back just for a few hours. Staff functions, celebrations or after-work drinks can be a great way to relax, enjoy workmate’s company and celebrate a job well done. Read More . . .
Health and Safety News
Have you got your Emergency Kit Prepared? Read More . . .
Emergencies happen every day in rural communities across the nation as it did in the early hours of this am. Rural communities can increase their ability to deal effectively with larger-scale emergencies by undertaking initiatives to prepare and plan for emergencies before they happen. Ideally, preparedness planning should involve many different people and organisations across the community. Read More . . .
Farm's Fun May Harm Read More . . .
Stay Well NZ Report Read More . . .
Happy Thoughts Read More . . .
This discussion topic comes up often when I’m with clients. Read More . . .
Are you talking to yourself?
Read More . . .
- Children on Farms - By Bronwyn Muir
- The worst CAN happen - Gregg Peters
- Common Sense Doesn't Work - Gregg Peters
- Training your staff and keeping a record of your hazardous substances - From Worksafe
- Keeping Children Safe.... Sandras Blog
- Top five agricultural safety tips
- Take a Break...... From Our Manawatu consultant Jenny
- Sandras blog: Preventing job related injuries is good business
- Recharge Yourself - Bridgets blog
- FROSTS!~ Leah our Northland consultant