CALL: 0508 663 276  
Farm paddock

Who can apply for an ACC Workplace Safety discount?

If you are a self-employed farmer/grower, you employ staff, or you are the person responsible for the employer’s health and safety management practices, you can apply for the discount if:

• You have up to $500,000 per annum in payroll or are employing 10 or less full-time (or full-time equivalent) staff; and
• Your work falls within the specified ACC classification units in the agriculture sector; or
• You can show relevant experience and capability in managing health and safety practices for at least 12 months.
Released: 10-Apr-2013

No Very

Captcha Image